How Much Do Dental Implants Cost in Louisville, Kentucky?
Affordable Dental Implants and Tooth Restoration
Sometimes, people avoid the dental care they need because of out-of-pocket costs. At Kentuckiana Oral Maxillofacial and Dental Implant Surgery, we offer dental implants at a competitive price for the Kentuckiana region and offer many payment and financing options to make oral surgery accessible to more people. Restoring your smile with dental implants is a positive investment in your oral health, and our team is here to help make tooth replacement an option for you.
We accept many types of payment and financing options to give our patients more options. Our oral surgeons, Dr. Nathan Walters, Dr. Christopher Noonan, Dr. Geoff Mills, Dr. Jamie Warren, and Dr. Will Allen, provide implant-based tooth restoration treatment at each of our offices. We provide our patients with a cost estimate for dental implant treatment during the consultation appointment. To find out how much dental implants would cost you in Louisville, KY, contact our practice today to schedule your first visit.
Factors That Affect The Cost of Dental Implants
During your first visit, we will evaluate your oral health and take 3D scans of your mouth. Your oral surgeon will design a custom treatment plan that’s unique to your needs and we will discuss your payment options prior to any treatment. Our team can walk you through the steps of applying for financing and answer any questions you have regarding the payment process.
The cost of dental implants varies because every treatment plan is custom-made to fit the needs of every patient. These factors contribute to the overall cost of a dental implant:
- The number of dental implants you need
- The complexity of your procedure
- Your dental/medical insurance
- If you require bone grafting or tooth extraction
- Your choice of anesthesia or sedation
If you need a tooth extracted and have adequate jaw bone, we may be able to place a dental implant on the same day as your extraction. Same-day dental implants save you time and money by reducing the number of surgical procedures necessary to extract the tooth.
The Value of Dental Implants
Dental implants are the healthiest way to restore missing or damaged teeth. They are the only tooth replacement option that prevents bone loss by fusing to the jaw bone. By choosing dental implants over removable dentures or traditional dental bridges, you regain full functionality of your replacement teeth. Dental implants provide many benefits that other tooth restoration methods do not, such as:
- The crowns of dental implants are created specifically for each patient and are customized to blend in with other teeth. Many people are unable to tell the difference between a dental implant and a natural tooth.
Prevent Bone Loss
- The dental implant post stimulates the jaw bone, similar to a natural tooth root. This stimulation keeps the jaw bone healthy and prevents it from deteriorating. When the jaw bone deteriorates, facial sagging and dental shifting can occur.
- With dental implants, you don’t need special products or extra steps to keep them clean, unlike removable dentures which require soaking them in solutions. Simply brush and floss your implant along with your other teeth to maintain good oral hygiene.
Many Implant Options
- Dental implants are incredibly versatile and you can receive as many as you need to regain your confidence and restore oral health. Whether you need to replace one tooth or an entire arch of teeth, dental implants can help complete your smile.
Dental Implants Financing Options
To provide our patients with more options, our office accepts financing in addition to a variety of payment methods and insurance plans.
CareCredit is a credit card you can use to pay for out-of-pocket medical expenses that are not covered by insurance with special options you may not be able to get with other cards. Once approved, you can use your CareCredit card at any of the 250,000 enrolled providers nationwide, including our practice. You can choose between short-term or long-term financing options to fit your budget. It takes only a few minutes to apply and you can see if you prequalify without impacting your credit score. Learn more and apply on the CareCredit website.
Cost of Dental Implants in Louisville, KY, Mt. Washington, KY, and Jeffersonville, IN
Our team at Kentuckiana Oral Maxillofacial and Dental Implant Surgery provides exceptional care at an affordable rate. We offer dental implants at each of our offices in Louisville, KY, Mt. Washington, KY, and Jeffersonville, IN. Find out how much dental implants would cost you by scheduling an appointment with our oral surgeons. During your visit, we will discuss your payment options. Our offices are in network with many insurance companies and financing is available. If you have missing teeth, damaged teeth, or currently wear dentures, contact our practice today to see how dental implants can benefit your smile, health, and confidence.
Hear From Our Patients
Your Home for Clinical Excellence
Since 2004, we have provided patients along the Indiana and Kentucky border with superior oral surgery services and beautiful results. Our surgeons are oral health experts, and together with our skilled staff, we raise the bar for our patients and their experiences.