Helping Students Save for College!
We’re helping a local student save for college by providing them with a free wisdom teeth removal procedure through our Wisdom For Wisdom program.
Cassidy, 21, is a student at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green. In her application, she wrote about how her parents helped her with braces when she was younger and now that her wisdom teeth are in, she doesnt want all of that work straightening her teeth to be undone. She finished by writing, “My parents do so much for me and I would love to be selected so they could have a break on paying for things for me. I work while in college but it’s not a lot, so I still need their financial support sometimes.”
We wish every student the best as they pursue their education.
Learn more about wisdom teeth removal.
Just the facts…
- Wisdom teeth are the only teeth that don’t form before birth.
- 85% of wisdom teeth will need to be removed at some point.
- Wisdom teeth are also known as third molars.
- Wisdom teeth often appear between the ages of 17 and 25.
- Wisdom teeth are removed for a variety of reasons, including the jaw not having the space for them.